top of page

Get Early Access to Connected

Looking for help to have your parents visit you in Canada,?


At Connected, you can benefit from our Tourist Visa Package. Just like your study permit application, we can process your family’s tourist visa as well, so they can come to Canada and have a fun vacation with you.  If you’re interested fill out the form below to get early access to our services. 

bottom of page